Our services gives an extreme level Care to the Body
Come Experience the beauty of a healthy life
No matter the cause, we can help.
Pregnancy is a momentous and miraculous time that marks the start of motherhood for many.
- Preparing for this journey begins with pre-conceptional counseling and picking the right OB doctor to partner with you.
- Here at Honu Women’s Health, we focus on quality not quantity. This allows us to offer the Concierge OB™ program for like-minded moms desiring the best care and to be one of the few (not one of many).
- Working together from the start, we listen to your requests and help you form the right birth plan for a healthy, happy, and exceptional birth experience.
- Our personalized services offer individualized care throughout for the ultimate pregnancy experience, with no to minimal wait appointment times to detract from your busy day.
- At the end of the journey, we are right there with you, not an on-call doctor.
- During our well woman exam, we evaluate your current health status and offer preventive measures to maintain good health.
- For women with questions, concerns, or complex gynecologic problems, we work together with you to develop and implement a care plan that is right for you.
- Depending on the need and applicability, we offer both in office procedures, as well as, minimally invasive procedures that result in the least amount of downtime for you.
- For some women, the joy of birth coincides with the trauma of birth – vaginal loosening, labial tears with uneven appearances, and the list goes on.
- For other women, they may have taken charge of their health and experienced a dramatic weight loss, but a corresponding change in their vulvar appearance did not occur.
- Whatever the cause, many women are not comfortable with how they look “down there”. This can result in lower self-esteem, decreased libido, or the loss of sexual intimacy with their loved one. Since it’s “not a medical problem”, this aspect of a woman’s health is often neglected.
- While we believe every woman is a unique and beautiful individual, we understand that sometimes slight alterations can enhance a woman’s natural beauty.
- During a woman’s youth, the focus is on prevention (e.g. of skin damage) and correction (e.g. stretchmarks).
- During a woman’s mature years, the focus is on restoration (e.g. hair loss) and rejuvenation (e.g. increasing tissue density).
- Whatever her stage of life, today’s woman wants to feel and look her best. And we want to help today’s woman live up to her full beautiful potential.
Book a Consultation
We accept most major health plans and fee-for-service. Please check with your insurance company to confirm in-network or out-of-network status. Or call us for more information.
Please note that all cosmetic gynecology and aesthetic procedures are elective procedures and so fee-for-service only (sorry, no insurance accepted for these procedures). We accept cash, certified check, credit cards, and Care Credit.