What is diVA?
diVa is the only device available that includes HPA (High Precision Automation) technology to ensure the safest and best treatment outcome for patients and predictability for the operator. HPA allows operators to customize treatments based on a patient’s age, symptoms, and desired results.
- Hybrid Fractional Laser (HFL) Technology diVa utilizes the revolutionary Hybrid Fractional Laser Technology developed for Halo, the world’s first and only Hybrid Fractional Laser, to provide independent levels of ablation and coagulation, as well as varying levels of density. This allows the provider to customize the treatment based on the patient’s desired results.
- High Precision Automation The highly accurate motorized control system allows providers to deliver the treatment with increased consistency, limited user variability, and decreased procedure time. HPA technology ensures treatments are uniform, predictable, fast and safe for every patient.
- Patient Safety The single-use Strengthened Quartz Dilator (SQD) consists of a quartz tip that remains stationary to expand and flatten the vaginal tissue for a uniform treatment. As the handpiece is rotated through the treatment area, pulses are delivered through a new section of quartz to ensure laser efficiency. The SQD removes the need to clean the handpiece, which reduces the risk of cross contamination and shortens the downtime between treatments.
What Should I Expect?
Patients will experience a slight pressure against the vaginal wall during laser resurfacing. The treatment is fast with minimal discomfort. Some patients may experience increased sensitivity near the vaginal opening.
- Patients may return to their daily routine with minimal to no discharge, spotting, or discomfort; however, they should avoid sexual intercourse for up to 48 hour.
- Patients may choose between 1 and 3 procedures spaced every 4 weeks apart, followed by 1 treatment every 6 – 12 months.
- The laser resurfacing treatment is fast, easy and completed in an outpatient setting. Topical anesthetic may be applied to increase patient comfort but is not necessary..
How Long Is The Procedure?
diVa’s ergonomic design allows for patient comfort and ease of use. Each treatment takes 3 to 5 minutes to fractionally resurface the full length of a vaginal canal. .
- There is no downtime, you may return to your daily routine with minimal to no discharge, spotting, or discomfort.
- Hybrid Fractional Laser (HFL) technology allows your clinician to customize your treatments to address your intimate challenges and produce desired results. diVa delivers two laser therapies at once for a combined synergistic effect. The first laser deeply resurfaces the layers of the vaginal wall, replacing it with brand new, healthy tissue. The second laser heats the layers of the tissue where collagen exists
Two major events in a woman’s life can lead to decline in vaginal health: Childbirth stretches the vaginal canal and surrounding tissue. The vagina can mostly be repaired by the body’s own healing response. With many women, however, the tissue may not return to the same state as before childbirth. This stretching damages the vaginal walls, perineum, and surrounding tissues, which often leads to diminished vaginal health and function. Menopause and other events such as a hysterectomy, chemotherapy, or the process of breast-feeding, may lead to reduced estrogen production by the ovaries and may often lead to thinning, drying and inflammation of the vaginal walls. For many women this may decrease healthy vaginal function.
- “I feel confident and sexy — and my husband, he loves it! He can’t even believe that a treatment could do something like this.” – JAMIE, 44
- “The diVa™ and diVaTyte™ treatments by Sciton can dramatically improve vaginal and vulvar health and appearance with a quick office procedure that has no preparation and minimal recovery.” – Nathan Guerette, MD, FPMRS, FACOG
- Call or email to schedule your appointment.
A comfortable, no downtime, non-ablative approach for improved appearance of external vaginal skin.
- Easy. Quick – 10 minutes. No downtime
- A non-ablative treatment using selected wavelengths of light penetrating deep into tissue. Specially designed sapphire quartz delivers therapeutic light by gently massaging the exterior vaginal skin heating the dermal layer. End result is a more pleasing youthful appearance.
- Looseness and laxity are amongst the highest complaints for women seeking vaginal improvement. Pregnancy and motherhood have tremendous rewards; however, vaginal childbirth excessively stretches the muscles and skin of the vagina. The body’s natural healing process repairs much of the damage, but tissue may not return to its previous state, especially after multiple pregnancies. Eventually, many women feel their labial skin has lost some of its youthfulness
- diVaTyte is based on SkinTyte™, the same non-ablative technology for skin firming typically on face, neck, and abdomen. diVaTyte utilizes powerful and comfortable contact cooling to protect the top layer of skin while permitting safe infrared energy to heat deeper layers of tissue where collagen and elastin reside. By raising the tissue temperature, your body naturally initiates a repair and remodeling response, which over time, leads to skin firmness and improved tone.li>